Sadly, I didn't own a TI graphlink during my high school years, so many of my games and
programs are lost. But here's what Still exists!
- BlackJack: Play blackjack against the dealer.
- Config: a configuration tool needed by most of the other apps.
- Factor: Prime Factoring program. Could have used that on the last game...
- Go Fish: Do you have a.... 3?
- Connect Four: Tournament Edition: Play your friends. It keeps score.
- Hang Man:yep.
- ICBM: Take turns shooting at eachother's base.
- 15-Puzzle: 3x3, 4x4, 5x5, or 6x6
- Space Invaders: "Sir, what are your orders?"..."Drop down, increase speed, and reverse direction!"
- Synthetic Division: divides polynomials. Shows the work for easier busiwork completion.
- TABLE: Those people with their TI-82s thought they were so hot... Now who has a table function?
Here's some of what got lost:
- Checkers: Two player
- Hearts: Up to 5 players, any combination of humans and computers.
- Tetris: Someone in class always had their calculator sideways...